Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Should the woman in Texas be allowed to use her seeing eye horse for daily activities?

You helped me honor Eartha Kitt now can you help me with getting support for Tabitha Darling in Texas. Who actually has a seeing eye horse named "Trixie." Supposedly according to the news report I saw they(no sure who) are trying to exclude certain animals off the "Service Animal" roster. This boils my blood. Because it is almost impossible in the first place to find a service animal or pet that will bond with a person and then that service animal basically is that persons life companion. I hate to ask the government for help. But Ms. Darling will need help and so will Trixie. Give me your views whether PRO or CON. Of course I am biased but proud of it. I have been around service animals my whole life. I have friends that have service animals mainly dogs. I had not heard of a fully grown horse being a service animal but like they say the more you learn the less you know. Don't let them (who ever they are ) take Trixie off the Service Animal list. And if you know of this case then allow Tabitha to patronize your establishment and keep her horse...you never know when you,me or anyone may finding ourselves in that same set of cirstances.

0 comments:

Post a Comment