Monday, January 16, 2012

Look, I'm 20 years old and eat my own boogers. Is this bad for me?

About four times a day i pick my nose to make sure its all fresh up there. This started when i realized that my boogers were too dry sometimes to just blow out, so i started picking them. you know, i would be bored in cl and would start playing with my boogers. i would roll them around between my thumb and index finger and make a ball out of them and when this ball became completely dry, i would usually drop it in the guys hair whoever was sitting in front of me. well, i wondered one day what kind of texture it would have. i took those and started chewing on them with my front teeth. man it was interesting, i was hooked. before i knew it, i would be too lazy to roll them up into and would just pop them in my mouth as is. this happens about four or five times a day. sometimes i scratch my or and smell my fingers. i call that, "checking my status" so what do you guys think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment