Saturday, January 14, 2012

What should I do my english project on?

Last week my teacher igned an english project on anything we would like to do like anything but you know it has to be school beahvior and educational and I have been thinking about what to do for the past few days and the best idea that has come to me so far is that iventor guy Albert of something and I really don't want to do him he's so boaring..no offense to the people that idolize him. Anywasy about this project I have to have a subject for tomorrow so my teacher can write it down,do you have any ideas I really need you help. Maybe list a few things I could do...thanks so much and for the records i am only in grade 5 and I am only 11 years of age so keep it in that range! Thanks again..best answer gets 10 free points!

0 comments:

Post a Comment