Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Is it bad to like your moms boyfriend more than your dad?

My parents recently broke up and are getting a divorce. My dad was just being so absolutely mean to my mom I dont really like him anymore. And I found out about all tue crap he's done to her in the past and blahh. And then 2 days ago my mom went to my Aunts lake house with her sisters and she needed someone to watch me and my sis for the night and the next day and he said he has plans and then he had to work which he barely works at all cause when he does he makes so much money so he only works barely 8hours. So my cousin had to watch us. It's like my dad doesnt even care anymore. So if he doesn't care to even watch me for one day then why should I give a crap about him. So my moms boyfriend is solo nice and funny and I actually like it when he's around and I kinda like him better than my dad. Is that bad?

0 comments:

Post a Comment