Sunday, January 8, 2012

I feel sick when I wake up. I am NOT pregnant! It doesnt matter if its in the morning or when I?

wake up from a nap. (I am almost 27, and in relatively good health.) It has been going on for about 2 1/2 years, but it was completely bearable up until a few months ago. When I wake up, within 30 seconds - 1 minute, I am extremely nauseated, I have a sore throat, and a headache. My tonsils have also been moderately swollen for about 3 months. My dr has me on Zofran for the nausea and I take that several times a day. I have several times vomited and dry heaved in the mornings. Some days it is so bad that I just don't want to get out of bed. I have had many tests done, including, an upper gi endoscopy, a sleep study (no sleep apnea), cbc, comprehensive metabolic panel, tsh, lipid, fasting glucose and a hepatic function panel. Everything was completely normal. I am feeling totally exhausted and I just don't know how much longer I can deal with this, because it is just debilitating. I have tried to find info on line but all I can find is stuff about morning sickness in pregnant women. A dr in my primary cares office also put me on prilosec because she thought it was acid reflux, although I have absolutely no symptoms of reflux, and my endoscopy did not show any. Then she also put my on celexa because she thought that maybe this was all in my head... I have been on these meds for about 3 months, with no improvement. Anyone have any thoughts???

0 comments:

Post a Comment