Monday, January 9, 2012

Am i making the right decision?

hey guys, i'm a 18 year old girl who graduated from high school last june. i'm really shy and never had a lot of friends, but i couldn'st stand living at home (not that my parents want me there. we have 6 kids and i'm the oldest and their least favorite) so i found a roommate online and moved out of state after graduation. since then i had been working really hard mostly part-time jobs in the fast food industry but it's so hard to make ends meet plus i wanna maybe do some modelling and go to community college but i cant afford it. i was nearly broke last month after i got fired when someone browsing through my modelling profile offered me a chance to pose for his self-run website because he said i looked "youthful and chesty". the offer was pretty attractive and he ured me that it would be artistic and tasteful. i had no other choice. i went to the shoot at an apartment. there were 2 guys there both looked like they're in their early 50's and they were very manipulative. after they told to take my clothes off, taking pics, and touching me in appropriately, it turns out that they not only wanted me to pose but to do with the one of the owners while the other guy films. i kept protesting and told them i just want my money according to our agreement and go home, but they said no so i ended up doing my first video. i was confused and ashamed but going back home is not an option and i'm completely broke. they made an offer to come live with them for free and they said they wanna make me a "partner" of their newly-founded website and i accepted. i'm packing my stuff and moving in on march 1st (tomorrow). am i making the right choice? what other alternatives do i have?

0 comments:

Post a Comment